The AWT 18650 battery boasts of a capacity of 3000 mAh and a whopping 40A AWT. This discharge is higher than any other 18650 lithium-ion batteries in the market. AWT IMR 18650 battery is ideal for those who enjoy a longer vaping experience and want a great hit.
AWT IMR 18650 is Another pro of this battery is that it is not any bulkier or heavier than other batteries with lower capacity or discharge. In fact, it is the same size as its lesser performing contenders. This signifies the superb technology that went into building this battery. It is a must buy for those looking for high quality, high power, high discharge batteries for a more enjoyable vape.
- Brand: AWT
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: IMR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous, Rated 40A Max Pulse by AWT
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.39mm x 64.90mm
- Weight: 45g
Please Note: Price is Per 1 x Battery.
These cells are only manufactured and sold for the intended use with proper protection circuitry within system integrations or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). DO NOT USE THIS BATTERY WITH AN E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR PRODUCT AS IT CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY CAUSE A FIRE OR EXPLOSION WHICH CAN RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
We are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. So No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. So Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries. So Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Besides Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT use with e-cigarette, vaporizer, or similar device
- DO NOT store loose or in a pocket, purse, etc., always use a protective case or box for storage and transport
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries and understand the dangers before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK